The mission of the Mid-Atlantic Region Skype for Business User Group (marSkypeUG) is to share information of real world, practical unified communications (UC) solutions while providing a forum to associate and connect the community across the Mid-Atlantic states (MD, VA, PA, DC, & DE) with like-minded communication and IT professionals, customers, subject matter experts, and interested users of unified communications (UC) technologies. Membership is open to anyone with the motivation to actively participate and contribute to the community.
Attending these events, will:
- Provide participants with a greater understanding of fast-evolving UC technologies,
- Equip professionals with greater knowledge on the vagaries of integrating UC with classic telephony,
- Allow participants to share ideas and collaborate on business-technology decisions, and
- Help community members facilitate better technology purchasing and implementation decisions.
The Mid-Atlantic Region Skype for Business Users Group will be conducting their next meetings on the following dates/times at these locations:
- Date: March 21, 2016 @ 3 PM – 6 PM | Location: Microsoft Office, 4301 Dominion Blvd. Suite 200, Glen Allen, VA 23060
- Date: March 23, 2016 @ 3 PM – 6 PM | Location: Microsoft Office, 12012 Sunset Hills Rd #100, Reston, VA 20190
- Date: March 24, 2016 @ 3 PM – 6 PM | Location: Microsoft Office, 6518 Meadowridge Road, Suite 200, Elkridge, Maryland, 21075
This meeting will include two sessions, the first session will cover a Best Practices on Governance and Compliance in Skype for Business Deployments. The second session will be an Open Forum, specifically focused on Skype for Business Cloud PBX. This second half will be facilitated by the local presenter, but member driven. Come prepared to discuss. Industry Experts will be on site to deliver these presentations and help answer any questions.
Apple TV, food, beverages and additional door prizes courtesy of the Mid-Atlantic Region Skype for Business Users Group and our sponsors